Sneakers, Women's Sneakers Grey (Pastel 7 UK Bullboxer Grey) heeltl4501-Women's Trainers
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|Colour:||Grey (Pastel Grey)||MPN:||Does not apply|
|UK Shoe Size (Women's):||7 UK||UPC:||Does not apply|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Kumfs Sandals Womens 7.5 Med EUR 38 Green Leather Wedge Slingback Open Toe shoes
- Mens Reebok Classic Workout Plus Running shoes Sports Gym Trainers Size
- NIB Men's Polo Ralph Lauren Bolingbrook Leather shoes Black Size 11
- New Balance MX608V2W Cross Training shoes Sneakers US Size 13 D
- PUMA Men's Suede Wrap color Blocked Sneaker, Black, 8 M US
- Punk Women Retro Multi Buckles Knee High Boots Round Toe New Plus Size shoes sz
- Mens Casual Snow Boots Padded Plush Warm High Top Buckles Suede Low Heels C957
- Casual Women's Peep Toe Floral Stilettos Wedding Slip On Party Sequins shoes sz
- Brand New ASOS High Heels size 7uk
- Claudio Conti Mens Formal shoes Black Leather Uk Size 9
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.