FIERCE SATIN EP sneakers High-top henqli2985-Women's Trainers
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply||Material:||Synthetic|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Mid-calf Knee High Boots Women's Block Mid Heels Platform Riding Boot shoes New
- Nina Forbes2 Punta Abierta D'Orsay Vestido Zapatillas 665 ,color Champán,
- Rockport 13D Casual Oxford Dress Brown Leather Walking Comfort shoes MW117M
- VANS ROWLEY SOLO VN-00018K15F MEDIUM GREY BROWN
- Women's Shiny Party shoes Slim High Heel Pointed Toe Pumps Classics UK Size 112
- Algemare Hausschuhe für lose Einlagen Gr.40 1946
- Botkier green heels Size 38, 7.5-8
- Converse Size 12 bluee Sneakers New Mens shoes
- DONALD J PLINER Lazaro Tn Leather Slip Loafer shoes Men 11 M (D03)
- Franco Sarto ORIANA Sandal Beige Nude Leather Sandal Heel NWOB 8M
- Justin Cognac Brown Leather Pull On Round Toe Western Cowboy Boots Mens Sz 9.5EE
- Mens ADIDAS l.a.trainer - size uk 10 ( 2013 ) great condition
- NEW CONVERSE ONE STAR BLACK OX SUEDE LO TOP SNEAKERS SIZE MEN'S 11 EUR 45
- NWOT Women's Size 5 OluKai Ohana Flip Flop Sandals In Gunmetal Grey
- SALVATORE FERRAGAMO gold BUCKLE CREAM LEATHER PUMPS SIZE 6 A2
- Style & Co. Sondire Women's Sandals Nude
- Women Contrast Slim High Heel Slip On Pumps Pointed Toe Court shoes Plus Size
- Rialto Womens Calypso Fabric Round Toe Wedge Pumps
- Adidas Originals X_PLR Mens Trainers Lace Up shoes Textile Mesh BB1101 U124
- BRUNO MAGLI Venditto Black Sz 11 M Men Horsebit Loafers
- DREAM PAIRS Women's Auzy-02 Brown Faux Fur Slippers Loafers shoes Size 9.5-10 BM
- Jambu Womens Ginger Wedge Sandal- Pick SZ color.
- MENS DICKIES WATERPROOF THINSULATE SAFETY WORK BOOTS LADIES HIKER STEEL TOE CAP
- New Goody Goody Bon Bon Slippers Silk Comfy Cheetah Women's Size S-L
- Propet Womens Tour Walker Sport White Walking shoes Size 7.5
- Shape Ups 8.5 Skechers Women's Black Walking Toning shoes Sneakers
- Vallegreen A18us shoes women slippers slipping 23208 blueE
- Women’s NIKE Shox Rivalry Trainers - Cream - Size 5 - In Box - See Description
- Mens Casual Hollow Out shoes Lace Up Summer Breathable Handmade shoes Sandals Sz
- 6A9 BCBGeneration Treasure Slip On Pointed Toe Red Women shoes Size 9M (39)
- Alegria by PG Lite Dena Leather Neoprene Slip-On shoes 37 7-7.5 M Black Delicut
- NEW IN BOX Karen Millen bluee Patent Leather Peep Toe Stiletto shoes UK6
- Scholl Orelle Navy bluee Suede Ankle Boots SIZE 6.5 (EU 40) USED SEE PICS rrp
- Altra INTUITION 3 Zero Drop Inner Flex Women's Coral bluee Running shoes Sz 6.5
- Skechers Womens Tan Walking shoes Size 9 (246984)
- Sperry Top-Sider Brown Olive Leather Ankle Boots Women’s Size 10 M
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.