Lacoste Avenir 218 1 women Pink Mesh et Synthetic Baskets bluesh henqli9346-Women's Trainers
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Doublure:||Textile||Style de Produit:||Avenir 218 1|
|Couleur dominante:||Pink||Matière:||Mesh et Synthetic|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Madden Girl Women's Heels shoes US 7M Zebra Print
- Mens Patent Wedding shoes Smart Suit Formal 6.5 7 8 9 10 10.5 11 12
- Nike Roshe Military bluee Lime Green Yellow UK Size 10 EU 45
- SCHNÜRER SNEAKER HERRENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 41 black 8751
- Vans Off The Wall 106 Vulcanized Atwood Old Skool Unisex Canvas shoes ZNRGFN VD
- Womens Pointy Toe Satin Riding Boots Knee High Side Zip Slim Heels Prom Boots sz
- ALDO leather high cowboy boots UK 5 EUR 38
- Bernie Mev Marcelo Black Leather 2 1 2 Inch Wedge Heel Lace Up Sandals EUR 39
- Casual Womens Lace Up Block Chunky Heels Platform Brogues shoes Fashion Plus Sz
- Domina shoes Black Matte High 6 Spike Heels Ankle Strap Stiletto shoes 108
- Geox Mens Gektor Brown Leather Sneaker Ankle Boots shoes 12 Medium (D) BHFO 9306
- Jordan retro 2 Nightshade sz 10 NEW VVNDS
- Marc O'Polo BALLERINAS DAMEN 37,5
- NEW 95 BORN - CLAUDY GLADIATOR SANDALS - BRONZE LEATHER - LADIES 6M 36.5
- NINE WEST HAWK orange THONG SANDALS WOMEN SIZE 7 M
- Sam Edelman Sandals 7.5M bluee-Grey Leather Women's Faux Stone Detail Zipper Back
- SUEDE SANDALS IN TAUPE - SIZE 38
- Women Ladies Fashion Glitter Diamante Ankle Strap Block Heel Slingback shoes MAO
- Casual Womens shoes Lace Up Running shoes Gym Trainers New Comfort Sneaker shoes
- 2Q Nike Zoom Mercurial XI Flyknit FC UK 8 EU42.5 852616-400 blueeFox Metallicgold
- Black Pole Dancing Platform Heels Adore 709. Stripper Heels. Comfortable Size 5
- DAKOTA Men's 8907 Composite Toe Composite Plate Transitional Boots
- Henry Ferrera Valencia Coffee Mens Brown shoes Lace Up Mens 10.5 Faux Leather
- London Brogues Wallace Mens Black Suede & Nubuck Chelsea Boots - 11 UK
- New Corky’s Pismo Beach Amber Handsewn Leather Sandal shoes sz 8
- Propét Cliff Walker Bottes color brown Brown Nubuck size 47.5 EU 13 US
- SESTO MEUCCI Size 11 Taupe Nubuck Smoking Slippers Flats shoes
- Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Men's Unlisted Pacey Sand - Choose SZ color
- Women Sexy Pumps 14cm High Heels Peep Toe Stilettos shoes Party Wedding shoes Sz
- HAVAIANAS SLIM ANIMALS WHITE pink 4103352 0142 CAOUTCHOUC CAOUTCHOUC 3738 - WHI
- Dunlop Sicherheitsschuhe Arbeitsschuhe Leder black brown tan Gr. 35 - 50 Neu
- Next Wide Fit Black Knee High Leather Boots Size 3.5
- Clarks, Zapatilla womenes, size 39 EU 8US
- Cat Footwear Caterpillar Women's Brown Leather Wedge Heel Ankle Boots 7M
- KICKERS trendy cuir anthracite NEUVES Valeur 179E Pointure 36
- Shellys London Women's Gladys Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.