Johnston Penny Loafer Moc Toe Slip Formal Black Men US 9.5M 15-1985 Murphy On henqli6319-Men's Formal Shoes
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Pre-Owned; see pictures”|
|Style:||Loafers & Slip Ons||US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Country/Region of Manufacture:||India|
|Brand:||Johnston & Murphy||Upper Material:||Leather|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Vintage MASON SHOE Men's 9.5 D Velvet-Eez Zip Up Ankle Boots Burgundy Leather
- Hush Puppies Norco Dark Brown Suede Chukka Boot Men's shoes Size US 11
- women J Slides shoes De Sport A La Mode color Metallic pink gold size
- Hot Fashion Womens Slip On Round Toe Platform Wedge Heel Loafers Pumps Size Size
- Womens Rampage Idah Black Knee-High Boots 6 M..352B
- AGL ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI brown leather sandals T-Strap sz. 36.5
- Charles By Charles David Winnie Suede Pump, 6.5 Black
- DKNYC Hilary Zebra Tiger Print Peep Toes High Heels shoes UK 7.5 US 5.5 EU38
- Giorgio Brutini men Anlassschuhe grey Groesse 13 US 47.5 EU
- Jimmy Choo shoe 37 size 4
- Marco Tozzi 2-25401 Brown Zip Faux Suede Shimmer Chelsea Boots - size 6
- MIU MIUBlack Sneaker shoesEU 35; US 5
- PUMA SHOES SIZE 9 UK
- Sanuk Pair O Sail Women's Casual shoes Natural 6
- Sweet shoes Pink Suede Pumps On A Bar
- Womens Rivet Spike Oxford uk2.5- 7Style Lace Up Loafer Low top Flat Heel shoes
- New Yellow Box Brown Sandals Embellished Size 11
- Bella Vita Womens Transit II Closed Toe Knee High, Winter White, Size 8.5 ARQa
- Clarks Un.loop Loafers, Women's Size 7 M, Black
- ELIE TAHARI Pink Platform Heel shoes SZ 36 6.5
- Hoggs of Fife men's shoes 9 EEE Brown Slip on vintage Bench made Leather lined
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.