Mens closed toe hollow out slippers sandals summer shoes hot sale Size outdoor hekptd1306-Men's Casual
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Womens Keen TXS 010114 Sandal Size 6 Beige SC8
- Rampage Women's Tionna Ankle Boot - Choose SZ color
- Ladies Chunky Block High Heel Platform Sandals Party Strappy shoes Sz Sizes 4-8
- BWW-34 Womens Shoes Fashion Sneakers Canvas High Top Wedge Heel Lace Up Us 6~8
- ALLY UNION MAKE FORCE Womens Mens Casual Walking shoes Breathable Lightweight
- BRAND NEW IN BOX Guess Designer High Heels (gold)
- Crocs Cobbler EVA CrosliteFaux Fur Lined ClogsBrown Women 10 Worn 1X
- Globe Sneaker Schnürer Halbschuh The Delta black Wildleder Gummi
- JRA BUSI Brown Knee High Genuine Italian Leather Boots Size 39
- Leather Comfortable Solid color Flats Heels Fashion Women shoes Pull On Home NEW
- Miss KG, KURT GEIGER NUDE FLATS SIZE 6, NEVER WORN
- NewDenBer NDB Men's Lightweight Cross-Traning Running shoes 13 M US, Dark Grey
- Sanuk Brumeister Men's Flip Flops Charcoal Lightning 12
- Women's New Balance Running Vazee Coast Grey bluee White WCOASGP Brand New In Box
- Women's Open Toe Buckle Slingback shoes Rome Sandals Block Heels Occident Summer
- Womens, Nicole Miller, Pink & Green Leather shoes Sandals, Size 8M 5.5 38.5
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.